又一个WordPress站点

天通银单恋,在这方面我可是个专家 晨读--有道看天下

单恋,在这方面我可是个专家 晨读|-有道看天下

有道晨读周一至周日每日更新
The Holiday
恋爱假期
I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true.
我发现人们对于爱情的各种阐释都是真理。
Shakespeare said journeys end in lovers meeting.
莎士比亚曾说:漂泊止于爱人相会。
Oh, what an extraordinary thought!
噢,真是神来之笔!
Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that苏丙 , but I'm more than willing to believe Shakespeare had.
虽然我自己不曾有过这样的经历,但我想莎翁必定是有感而发。
I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should.
我想我求索爱情的时间比别人都长。
I'm constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives.
我常惊叹爱情改变我们生活的神奇。
It was Shakespeare who also said, Love is blind.
莎士比亚还说过:爱情是盲目的骚鸡公 。
Now that is something I know to be true.
现在我知道这也是千真万确的喀秋莎吉他谱 。
For some, quite inexplicably, love fades.
有些爱情的火焰无缘无故地就熄灭了。
For others, love is simply lost.
还有一些已经随风而逝刘梦嘉。
But then, of course凌海齐三磊, love can also be found, even if just for the night.
当然爱情也可重拾哪怕只是一夜温存。
And then there's another kind of love, the cruelest kind大力神在纽约, the one that almost kills its victims.
还有一种爱情,是最残酷的那种凯登克劳斯 。让深陷其中的人身心交瘁。
It's called unrequited love. Of that, I am an expert.
那就是所谓的,单恋天通银 。在这方面我可是个专家沙克斯 。

Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other松柏参天 , but what about rest of us?
多数爱情故事的主角都是相爱的彼此,可我们呢?
What about our stories久润润滑油 , those of us who fall in love alone?
我们这些陷入单恋的人呢?我们的情感历程有谁关心呢?
We are the victims of the one-sided affair. We are the cursed of the loved ones.
我们饱受单恋的相思之苦。被相爱的人嗤之以鼻。
We are the unloved ones, the walking wounded, the handicapped without the advantage of great parking space.
爱情不会眷顾我们,只能一个人舔舐感情的伤口,我们是爱情过度的残疾人,却享受不到优待车位。周开开
Yes, you are looking at one such individual.
对雷吉·李,你现在看到的我就是这么样的一个人。
And I have willingly loved that man for over three miserable years, the absolute worst years of my life.
我死心塌地地爱着那个男人,整整3年,我生命中最痛苦的3年。
The worst Christmases, the worst birthdays谈书墨, New Year's Eves brought in by tears and Valium.
不堪回首的圣诞节,不堪回首的生日,在泪水和安眠药里迎接新的一年。
These years that I've been in love have been the darkest days of my life, all because I've been cursed by being in love with a man who does not and will not love me back!
深陷爱情的那三年是我这辈子最暗无天日的三载春秋,因为我爱上了一个永远不会爱上我的男人!
Oh, God, just the sight of him. Heart pounding, throat thickening, absolutely can't swallow. All the usual symptoms.
噢,我的天哪!我光是看到他,心脏就狂跳、喉咙干到无法吞咽,都是老毛病了亚门钢太朗。
朗读者:郑瑾
来源:豆瓣
BGM:Hans Zimmer – Maestro
有道看天下Word to world:用英语视角带你看世界
作者:admin | 分类:全部文章 | 浏览:60 2019 03 07  
« 上一篇 下一篇 »